ATR is a one of a kind reggae collective based in Parkside Brooklyn.
Founded by Scrillamatic and KG, at their core they are just group
of friends who hang out in the park and sing, all day. The routine is
simple, they meet up at their favorite hangout spot on the side of a
lake, play beats off of a beat up but loud stereo, and belt out lyrics
out into the air. Sometimes a crowd gathers but it’s usually just a few
like minded artists sharing their love for music.
Natives of the west indies, but coming of age in Brooklyn, they
have a very unique perspective on life and the world we live in. With
subject matters varying from traditional roots medleys, smoked out
ganja anthems to gangsta badman chants to heartfelt soulful ballads
telling tales of the ghetto and more, they have a lot to say.
1. Bless We (feat. Scrila Matic)
2. Rude Boy Attitude (feat
3. When We A Smoke (feat.
4. Read Between Lines (feat.
5. Blaze Up The Chalice (feat.
6. Today is My Day (feat. KG)
7. New Year (How Does
Everything Work) [feat Scrila
8. To The Max (feat. Scrila
9. Born and Raised (feat. KG)
10. Where you At (Bob Marley)
11. Bad to Say (feat. KG)
12. High Grade (feat. KG and
13. What Would You Do
14. Kg Outro
• This whole album was recorded outside in the park, in one day
• Entirely produced entirely by Mr. Green (who made it to
the Billboard chart twice in a row in 2015 with his albums
“Unpredictable” and “Live from the Streets”)
• An extension of Mr. Green and Sam Lipman Stern’s acclaimed
“Live from the Streets” project (most known for airing on VICE/
• Featured in the “Courtside Collection” project by Mountain Dew/
• Videos received over 300k views Available from 16.12.2016