London’s Mark Henning has risen up as one of the underground’s true players – recording for a volley of international house & techno labels. Born to English and German parents, he has spent most of his life in England, though has never forgotten his German roots and is now settled in Berlin. With an ever increasing following over the years, Mark has established himself as a consistent producer of quality underground house and techno having released music on well-regarded labels such as Soma, Hypercolour, Poker Flat, Freude am Tanzen and more recently his own imprint Swing. His sound sits somewhere between house and techno, with a healthy dose of darkness, swing and funk.
Mark has proven himself as a versatile DJ, being equally comfortable playing deep morning sets as well as peak time slots. He has performed all over the world at clubs such as Fabric, Panorama Bar, Watergate, Rex, Space, Lux and The Arches to name just a few, as well as the festivals like T In The Park, Rockness, BPM, Fusion, Portugal’s BOOM and Free Rotation.
Mark Henning Top 10 October 2016:
01. Johannes Volk – Terraforming (Exploration)
02. Mark Henning – Tilt (Swing Recordings)
03. Eric Cloutier – Heuristic (Palinoia)
04. Wc0016 & Abono – Knowledge That Has Endured With The Pyramids (ALLISANDNOT)
05. Uqbar – Saskia (Semper Memor)
06. Mark du Mosch – Amulet (Voiski Remix) (Tape Records Amsterdam)
07. Steaward – Vol. 6 (Steaward)
08. Inigo Kennedy – NGC6826 (Blinking Eye) (Token)
09. Levon Vincent – Birds (Novel Sound)
10. Patrick Walker – Orbits Decay (Soma Records)