After repeatedly being visited by a strange messenger in his dreams while on tour in the islands of Greece, Toby Pazner became consumed with a vision to tell the stories of TheOlympians through music. Chosen by the gods as a messenger for not only his musical gifts, but for his unique position at the center of the Daptone family, Toby built a home studio from scratch and employed some of the top soul musicians in the world to help him breath life into this album. The result is a dramatic and cinematic journey to the outer limits of instrumental soul music, built on a foundation laid by the same craftsmen who’s bricks built the legacies of Sharon Jones, Lee Fields, Charles Bradley, The Budos Band, and Menahan Street Band, and painted with lush strings, harpsichord, harp and horns. The Olympians is destined to be the instr umental gem of the year.
• Featuring Dave Guy (Tonight Show Band, The Dap-Kings,) Leon Michels (The Arcs, Lee Fields) Nicholas Movshon (The Arcs, Lee Fields) Homer Steinweiss (The Dap-Kings, Menahan Street Band), Michael Leonhart (Musical Director for Steely Dan, David Byrne), Neal Sugarman (The Dap- Kings, Sugarman 3), Aaron Johnson (Antibalas), Evan Pazner, and the maniacal wizardry of Toby Pazner.
• Song Premiere for "Songs Of Jupiter ."
• Music video for "Songs Of Jupiter ."
• Publicity by Stephanie W eiss.
• Radio Campaign by Dave Sanford, Distiller Promo.
• Posters and play copies available. and play copies available . Available from 28.10.2016