Robert Dietz cut his clubbing teeth on the Frankfurt scene dominated by the likes of Sven Väth, Ricardo Villalobos and Luciano, but the flourishing artist leaps all musical boundaries. His only guiding principle can be summed up in words of Chuck Roberts: House is a feeling! His production skills focus on the same meeting place between technical proficiency and pure excitement. Over the past few years Dietz has built up an impressive CV including work with the likes of, Luciano, Nic Fanciulli, Loco Dice, Davide Squillace and fellow Frankfurt star Reboot.
Robert’s rise has been apocalyptic and relentless, quickly transforming him into one of the most in demand names in electronic music. Releasing quality records on stellar imprints such as Cecille, Cadenza, Deep Vibes, Running Back and Saved Records and having developed his skill set as part of the Cadenza team, Robert has now moved onto pastures new where he continues to craft a trademark house sound that captures the celebratory spirit of old-fashioned club music fused with a sleek, 21st century aesthetic.
Robert Dietz Top 10 August 2016:
01. DABJ Allstars – Vol 3 (Dixon Avenue Basement Jams)
02. Robert Dietz – Prom Night (Truth Be Told)
03. Boneless One – Chromesthesia (Ride The Gyroscope)
04. Cédric Dekowski & Thilo Dietrich – William (Pressure Trax)
05. HNS-X – Land-Of-Hits (HNS-X)
06. Gene Hunt – Jazzy (P n’ D)
07. Fat B & Lad Luca – 2 Make A Record (2 MAR)
08. Jackie – Natural (Dance Like Quackmire)
09. Oshana – Jazz In My Soul (Rue de Plaisance)
10. Basic Bastard – Space Rider (Eat More House)