The son of an Italian multi-instrumentalist and entertainer, Vincenzo is born with musicality in the crib. During his teens he discovers his talent for composition. Together the enthusiastic and ambitious brothers, Vincenzo, Benjamin and Florian mutually drive each other and decide to follow the dream of making a career as a producer and DJ. Varied musical influences such as soul, jazz and hip-hop as well as mainstream rock and pop influences were soaked up like a sponge during Vincenzo’s teens and are to be found in his production. His official cover-versions of Bonnie prince Billie and The Cure are therefore to be heard in his last album, in addition to motown soul and billie holliday samples in the past.
Vincenzo is undoubtedly an exceptional talent in the ever-inflationary world of electronic dance music where his very wide-ranging repertoire is note-worthy. This can be seen in his production aswell as in the various DJ-sets, which span from the eclectic balearic vibes to the big house and techno-house floors worldwide. The common denominator being an always fascinating mix of deep, flowing and soulful moods coupled with a pulsating electronic vibe.
Boasting a rich musical history, stretching back to the thriving 90’s house scene in Hamburg – Vincenzo’s career spans four acclaimed artist albums and an impressive back catalogue of timeless singles on iconic labels like Dessous, Pokerflat, Liebe*Detail, Winding Road, Watergate, Phono, Anjunadeep, Mobilee, on his own label Teardrop and many more.
Vincenzo Top 10 May 2016:
01. John Tejada – Integrator (Kompakt)
02. Schlepp Geist – The Six (Ritter Butzke Studio)
03. Robert Babicz – Red (Dahu Remix) (Selador)
04. Casino Times – Love In Time (Wolf Music Recordings)
05. Aera – Odessa Step Sequence (Innervisions)
06. Kruse & Nuernberg – Transient Response (Exploited)
07. Tom Middelton – Heva (Vincenzo Remix) (Anjunadeep)
08. CJ Scott – Assholes ‘n’ Elbows (Karlovak)
09. Dubspeeka – K377 Unfriended (Drumcode)
10. Maur Roobinz – Feel It (Form & Function)