Alongside his trademark sound, Till von Sein exudes an aura of noble grandeur mixed with the genuine enthusiasm of a child with a favourite toy when he’s busy in the DJ booth. But Tilly’s toy, which in this case is house and its countless derivatives, won’t ever end up forgotten in the corner. Long after the wrapping paper has been thrown away, what Till loves has yet to lose its magic. For von Sein, the sound of an 808 clap triggers a state of ecstasy, which in his hands emerges as pure euphoria on the dance floor. Time and again, his thumping transitions and heart-racing sets send listeners into overdrive, revealing the very core of house, soul and techno, while hitting on just what makes these genres so exciting.
Despite his intimate knowledge of the industry, which might allow him to slip easily into a been-there-done-that attitude, Till von Sein shows non-stop enthusiasm. For the last ten years, he has run the internationally active Clique Bookings at the side of Claudia Marquardt. More recently, his work as a producer has grown to encompass a vast catalogue of releases on labels such as Suol, Dirt Crew and Supplement Facts. He has collaborated with artists such as Tigerskin, Aera, Chopstick and Catz’n’Dogz, and his DJ work has long been a fixture in the international club scene. After his 2011 solo album “#LTD” (Suol), von Sein enjoyed a fully booked calendar and successful tour through South Africa, Japan, USA and Europe. He continues to ride a wave of success. In 2013, he released his personal contribution to the Suol Mates mix series as well as a series of new EPs. A line of output that culminated in the 2015 release of “Precious”, his second solo-album for Suol. Upcoming projects for the nearer future include a joint venture with producer and friend Tigerskin.
Till von Sein Top 10 March 2016:
01. Gershon Jackson – Take It Easy (Mike Dunn’s BlackBall Ezee MixX) (Omni Music Solutions)
02. Vincenzo – Melbs (Dessous Recordings)
03. Jimpster – Eel Pie Island (Adam Port Remix) (-)
04. &ME – Shadows (-)
05. Lee Walker – Freak Like Me (DJ Deeon vs Lee Walker Remix) (Defected Records)
06. R Kelly – Put The Guns Down (Mike Dunn Remix) (T’s Box)
07. Kevin Over – Djengis (Mobilee)
08. MANIK – Los Angeles Dub (Ovum Recordings)
09. Pino Arduini & Javier Bollag – Los Pueblos (Pablo Fierro Remix) (DFTD)
10. Sven Tasnadi – Different Times (2020 Vision Recordings)