The official re-issue of the dub classic "Space Invaders" available as extended 2LP vinyl-set with 20 tracks and poster. The original album from 1981 has been state-of-the-art remastered and is twinned with a second disc of the original vocal versions. All recordings recorded at Channel One with the Roots Radics and mixed by Scientist at King Tubby's with producer Linval Thomspon.
A1. Beam Down (Roots Radics)
A2. Red Shift (Roots Radics)
A3. Time Warp (Roots Radics)
A4. Cloning Process (Roots Radics)
A5. Pulsar (Roots Radics)
B1. Laser Attack (Roots Radics)
B2. De Materialize (Roots Radics)
B3. Fission (Roots Radics)
B4. Super Nova Explosion (Roots Radics)
B5. Quaser (Roots Radics)
C1. Rainy Days (Sammy Dread)
C2. I'm a Dreadlocks (Sammy Dread)
C3. Babylonian (Bunny Lie Lie)
C4. Poor And Humble (Wayne Wade)
C5. Who No Waan Come (Wailing Souls)
D1. Morning Love (Sammy Dread)
D2. Follow Fashion (Sammy Dread)
D3. Don’t Be Downhearted (Wailing Souls)
D4. Dreadlocks Nah Run (Linval Thompson)
D5. Kiss Somebody (Johnny Osbourne)
Key Selling Points
- Authorised deluxe issue of the Linval Thompson produced "Space Invaders".
- Original Greensleeves assembled dub classic from 1981 (with catalogue# 19).
- Available as 2LP-Vinyl set with giant poster of LP cover.
- Crucial selection of Linval's classic Roots Radics propelled rhythms.
- Recorded at Channel One and mixed by Scientist at King Tubby's.
- Newly remastered dub album.
- Now twinned with a second disc of the original vocal versions.
- Also available as 2CD six panel digipak with additional booklet and including full 12" versions and tracks making their CD debut.
- Manufacturing of street posters and Beer mats.
Echoes (GB) half page group advert
Record Collector (GB) half page group advert
Riddim Magazine (DE) one page group advert
Piranha Magazine (DE) one third page group advert
Web banner (commencing week of release)
United Reggae (Fr) 4 week web banner, Sentinel 4 week web banner, Reggaeville 1 week web banner, Jugglerz 4 week web banner, Echoes 4 week web banner, Fun X 4 week web banner
Press: Reviews / interviews targeted Shindig Magazine Feature/Review, World of Reggae Review, Echoes Magazine Feature/Review, Evening Standard Review, The Guardian Newspaper Feature/Review Uncut Review, Metro newspaper Review, Music Week Review, Independent Newspaper Review, Mojo Review, The Voice newspaper Feature/Review, Fader Review, The Wire Review, Time Out Review, Record Collector Feature/Review
Digital: Reviews targeted on: United Reggae / Party Time / Fun X - Social media campaign (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.)
Radio: Specialized shows: BBC 1Xtra: David Rodigan / BBC Radio Lancashire / BBC Radio Leicester / BBC Radio 6 / Conscious Radio Available from 29.04.2016