The official re-issue of the dub classic "Wins The World Cup" available as extended 2LP vinyl-set with 20 tracks and poster. The original album from 1982 has been state-of-the-art remastered and is twinned with a second disc of the original vocal versions. All music recorded at Channel One with the Roots Radics and mixed by Scientist at King Tubby's with producer Henry "Junjo" Lawes.
A1. Dangerous Match One (Roots Radics)
A2. Dangerous Match Two (Roots Radics)
A3. Dangerous Match Three (Roots Radics)
A4. Dangerous Match Four (Roots Radics)
A5. Dangerous Match Five (Roots Radics)
B1. Dangerous Match Six (Roots Radics)
B2. Dangerous Match Seven (Roots Radics)
B3. Dangerous Match Eight (Roots Radics)
B4. Dangerous Match Nine (Roots Radics)
B5. Dangerous Match Ten (Roots Radics)
C1. Love Is Universal (Johnny Osbourne)
C2. Rasta Have The Handle (Hugh Mundell)
C3. Jacqueline (Hugh Mundell)
C4. In Your Eyes (Johnny Osbourne)
C5. Over 31 Under 21 (Johnny Osbourne)
D1. Never Stop Fighting (Johnny Osbourne)
D2. Give A Little Love (Johnny Osbourne)
D3. Red Gold And Green (Hugh Mundell)
D4. Love In A Mi Heart (Johnny Osbourne)
D5. Ranny And Lou (Wayne Jarrett)
Key Selling Points
- Authorised extended 2LP-vinyl issue of the Henry "Junjo" Lawes produced "World Cup".
- Original Greensleeves assembled dub classic from 1982 (with catalogue# 37).
- Crucial selection of Junjo's classic Roots Radics propelled rhythms
- Recorded at Channel One and mixed by Scientist at King Tubby's.
- Newly remastered dub album.
- Now twinned with a second disc of the original vocal versions
- Available as 2LP-vinyl set with giant poster of LP cover.
- Also available as 2CD six panel digipak with additional booklet
- Manufacturing of street posters and Beer mats.
Echoes (GB) half page group advert
Record Collector (GB) half page group advert
Riddim Magazine (DE) one page group advert
Piranha Magazine (DE) one third page group advert
Web banner (commencing week of release)
United Reggae (Fr) 4 week web banner, Sentinel 4 week web banner, Reggaeville 1 week web banner, Jugglerz 4 week web banner, Echoes 4 week web banner, Fun X 4 week web banner
Press: Reviews / interviews targeted Shindig Magazine Feature/Review, World of Reggae Review, Echoes Magazine Feature/Review, Evening Standard Review, The Guardian Newspaper Feature/Review Uncut Review, Metro newspaper Review, Music Week Review, Independent Newspaper Review, Mojo Review, The Voice newspaper Feature/Review, Fader Review, The Wire Review, Time Out Review, Record Collector Feature/Review
Digital: Reviews targeted on: United Reggae / Party Time / Fun X - Social media campaign (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.) Available from 29.04.2016