Inigo Kennedy is a pioneering and respected techno and electronic music producer and DJ. He is well known for always bringing technical and creative originality and skill to his work. Inigo Kennedy is the owner of the innovative and genre defying label Asymmetric. He has also been responsible for a large and diverse back catalogue of releases on a wide variety of labels and projects around the World. His discography stretches to almost 100 releases on vinyl, CD and as MP3. His DJ schedule has taken him to all corners of the World.
His latest album “Vaudeville” on Token is a presentation of space, industry and enveloping urban darkness in a single, turbulent journey. It is the culmination of an organic and emotional approach to production. It is Inigo Kennedy at his finest. “Vaudeville” is a collection of differing themes – from the abstract and freakishly odd to the direct and resonant. And just as the Vaudevillian shares a common purpose with his co-stars as the ‘voice of the city’ (‘voix de ville’), there runs through the centre of this record a clear narrative for urban experience.
(photo by John Younge)
Inigo Kennedy Top 10 October 2015:
01. Sigha – Our Father (Token Records)
02. Shaken Opus – Arsenic (Lateral Fragments)
03. Rrose – Signs (EAUX)
04. Dronelock & Ontal – Phronesis (Shadow Story)
05. Benjamin Damage – Monolith (50 Weapons)
06. Inigo Kennedy – Clarion Call (Token Records)
07. Lewis Fautzi – Skin (PoleGroup Recordings)
08. Ø [Phase] – R-Mash (Token Records)
09. Micol Danieli & Wirrwarr – It Stole My Soul (Micol Danieli Re-edit) (030)
10. Voidloss – Empty Wordless Mind Waste (Integrated Recordings)