The DJ and producer Robag Wruhme is a true party warrior. In the 90ies him and his longtime friend and creative partner Soeren Bodner aka Monkey Maffia began deejaying. Since 1997 the two friends have been working and performing under the name Wighnomy Brothers. They also founded their own label platform Freude Am Tanzen, and Musik Krause, a sub-label of Freude Am Tanzen. Their productions reflect their deep passion for house music, minimal techno, nujazz, Latin sounds, the rave culture, and a cold bottle of vodka.
Just recently, Robag Wruhme produced a remix of Jean-Paul Bondy’s “Something Is Not Right” for Compost Records.
01. Kimiko Kasai & Mal Waldron – One For Lady (Catalyst7900)
02. The Dorothy Donegan Trio – September Song (Jubilee Rec.)
03. Bill Wells & Maher Shalal Hash Baz – Osaka Bridge (Karaoke Kalk )
04. Larry Young – Young Blues (New Jazz Rec.)
05. Manfred Krug – Lieder von Drüben (Intercord )
06. Red Mitchell & Kenny Barron – The Red Barron Duo (Storyville Rec.)
07. Moondog – Everything (Mars Rec. etc)
08. Inge Brandenburg – It’s Alright With Me (Sonorama)
09. Count Basie – At Newport (Verve)
10. Various – Focus Jazz (Sonar Kollektiv)